Natural Methods to Balance Your Hormones
Hormones deeply affect the health of men and women. Hormones, which must be at a certain level in men and women, are important for the healthy functioning of body functions.
It is necessary to balance and control the hormones whose effects are seen from hair growth to acne formation. The issue of balancing hormones also falls on plants and foods that regulate hormones
There are 6 different hormones secreted by the body. These hormones are effective enough to manage your movements during the day. We have offered you very useful plants and foods to balance these hormones.
- Cortisol: The hormone that creates stress and tension.
- Oxytocin: Sex, friendship, love, parenting and breastfeeding
- Melatonin: Provides sleep order.
- Thyroid: Metabolic activities are regulated.
- Endorphin: It is the hormone of excitement and love. It is secreted in moments of enthusiasm.
- Adrenaline: It is secreted due to excitement. It occurs in moments of fear and excitement.
If you add hormone-regulating foods and hormone-regulating herbal teas to your daily diet you can eliminate menstrual irregularity, hair loss, stress, and weight problems
In this article we prepared to help you in this regard, we have included nutrients and herbs that balance hormones. Let’s see which food and plant will be on the agenda for the health of hormones?
Hormone Regulator 15 Natural Plants and Useful Foods
1) Bone Broth
- The subject of hormone balancing cure and nutrition is a very curious subject. Thanks to a cure that is effective alone, you can keep your hormones in balance.
- Bone broth gives successful results in regulating hormones. Thanks to the vitamins and minerals it contains, it ensures that nutrients are taken into the body in a healthy way.
- When you use natural bone broth regularly, you can control yourself from reproductive health to immune system.
- Fermented foods undertake the task of regulating hormones. The task falls to pickles in this regard.
- Naturally prepared pickles ensure a balanced secretion of hormones while protecting intestinal health.
- Pickle regulates body functions by keeping estrogen level in balance.
3) Kombucha Tea
- Combucha tea, discovered in East Asia, stimulates the glands.
- Kombucha tea, which stimulates the glands, ensures normal secretion of hormones.
- While purifying the body from harmful substances, it also supports the formation of new cells.
- Avocado is one of the aphrodisiac tropical fruits. It treats hormonal irregularity with side effects such as menstrual irregularity, menstrual pain, acne.
- Avocado, one of the healthy fats, contributes to the production of progesterone in women.
- Especially during pregnancy, it secretes hormones that protect the baby and the mother.
5) Cold Sea Fish
- The causes of hormone disorder include omega deficiency. Health problems are also prevented when products containing omega are taken regularly.
- When cold sea fish are preferred, especially when fish such as salmon are consumed, the hormones of men and women are kept in balance.
- The health of the intestines must be protected in order for the hormones to be secreted at an ideal level. In such cases, probiotic products should be consumed.
- When you consume yogurt, hormone balance is ensured since you will also work your intestines.
- It is recommended to consume products such as yogurt, kefir and milk frequently. When intestinal health deteriorates, the thyroid glands are also affected and the necessary hormones cannot be secreted.
- Hormone regulatory plants are emphasized by İbrahim Saracoğlu. Among these plants, prunes are also included.
- According to studies, those who consume prunes have a healthier level of estrogen.
- 10 pieces of dried prune a day You can prevent menstrual irregularity and weight loss problems by eating.
8) Organic Eggs
- The effects of natural products on hormonal health are frequently on the agenda. The fact that those who eat naturally are healthier also confirms this information.
- Organic eggs help the secretion of hormones as they are a source of omega.
- People who prefer roaming chicken eggs are healthier. It is stated that it is fed with fats and supports the health of hormones.
9) Coconut Oil
- People with thyroid disorders should consume coconut oil.
- Coconut oil balances the thyroid glands and eliminates metabolism problems.
- Thyroid Since a negativity in the glands will affect the hormones, problems such as weight gain, fatigue and menstrual irregularity occur.
- Pomegranate, which increases fertility, is a hormone-regulating fruit.
- Due to pomegranate and pomegranate juice consumed in season, menstrual pains disappear.
- Hormonal disorder Pimples due to pomegranate are also eliminated thanks to the antioxidant effect of pomegranate.
- Broccoli, which is frequently mentioned among the plants that balance hormones, supports the secretion of sex hormones at a healthy level.
- Broccoli, which protects the health of the reproductive organs and ensures the regeneration of cells, It is one of the natural supplements that balance hormones.
- Hormones are regulated thanks to the phytochemicals in broccoli.
- If you are looking for prolactin hormone-regulating plants, for example, if you have a new baby and you want your milk to increase, prolactin booster You can also try fennel.
- Cortisol is secreted as a stress hormone in your body. You need quinoa to balance this hormone.
- Quinoa makes estrogen levels reach the ideal figure and makes you happier.
- Especially your period You can destroy the tense moments before, thanks to the foods with quinoa.
- Walnut, which has a high vitamin value, is also a source of omega.
- You can control the hormones that maintain the balance of the body by consuming walnuts.
- It also activates sex hormones. It also cures sleep disorder.
14) Fennel Tea
- Fennel tea, which is at the top of the list of hormone-regulating herbal teas, is one of the most important plants that secrete milk hormone during breastfeeding.
- Mothers who want to increase the amount of milk and meet their vitamin needs can consume fennel tea.
- Fennel tea also gives effective results in relieving menstrual pains.
15) Thyme Tea
- Thyme tea secretes the serotonin hormone that the body needs.
- Serotonin hormone is a hormone that relieves the person from stress.
- By consuming thyme tea regularly you can make the body relax and be peaceful.