Our feet, which are in shoes all day, are exposed to impacts many times during the day. It is now very easy to care for our feet, which cause various nail and foot problems.
Foot care, which is the most important of personal hygiene, is actually not as difficult as it seems. Thanks to simple techniques that you can easily apply at home, your feet can look comfortable and perfect as if they were made by expert hands.
- Wash your feet with warm, soapy water. After doing this, rinse with cold water and dry all parts of your feet, including between the toes, with a towel. Then you can apply moisturizing cream.
- Try to cut your toenails round, not straight. Never cut the meat near your nails. This practice causes your nails to grow longer.
- Massage your feet with a pumice stone. Pumice stone, when applied by massaging, destroys the appearance of calluses and helps you to clean your feet. It allows the dead skin to be removed from your body and allows your skin to breathe easily. Keeping your feet in hot water for a while after these applications will keep your skin soft.
- Massage from your ankle to the knee. This massage regulates your blood circulation and eliminates swelling and pain in the feet.
- Before going to bed, you should pay attention to the moisturizers you will apply to your feet. Be careful not to get it between the toes because it causes fungus formation in these moist areas.
- Before going to bed, apply a heavy cream to your feet and put on cotton socks. When you wake up, you will see that your feet are as soft as cotton.