Although constipation is a problem that every person can experience, it can negatively affect your daily life when it becomes chronic. If you do not go to the toilet very often and you have difficulty in toileting, you may face the problem of constipation; At this stage, you may be looking for foods to go to the toilet instantly.
The causes of constipation include:
- Consuming insufficient water
- Wrong and unhealthy diet
- Sedentary life
- Side effects of certain medications
- Delaying defecation
Although there are factors such as
, diseases of unknown cause can also trigger constipation.https://www.youtube.com/embed/gQk9cNlEwyQ?rel=1&modestbranding=1
- Constipation is a problem that can be solved with natural solutions, but do not forget that in cases where it becomes chronic, it is necessary to consult a doctor!
- In your daily life; You can prevent constipation by drinking plenty of water and consuming fibrous and fibrous foods frequently.
- If you want to create solutions for constipation at home we have 12 effective food suggestions for you! Here is the list of foods that make you go to the toilet immediately:
What Is Good For Constipation?
- Fennel tea
- White cabbage
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Yogurt
- Milk with coffee
Instant Solution to Constipation! 12 Natural Foods
- Because of its high fiber content, apricot is one of the most effective foods for solving constipation.
- Especially when you consume apricots on an empty stomach, your intestines speed up their work and make defecation easier.
- Most You can drink a glass of apricot juice on an empty stomach when you wake up in the morning to get the quick benefit. There is one thing you should not forget!
- As excessive consumption of apricots can cause diarrhea, it would be appropriate to consume it once a day.
- We know your mouth is watering when you say plum! In addition to having a sour taste, plum has a powerful feature such as running the intestines.
- Due to its fiber content, it facilitates digestion in the intestines and even helps to clean intestinal worms.
- Depending on the season, green or You can consume red plums, but you can also prefer dried plums.
- Banana is one of the most ideal fruits that you can consume on an empty stomach in terms of both keeping you full and facilitating digestion.
- The high amount of fiber in it stimulates and activates the intestines.
- A few days If you start your breakfast with a banana throughout the morning, your constipation will greatly decrease and it will improve.
- You can also mix honey and banana in a bowl and consume it as a puree.
- Oat, which is especially the crown of diets due to its fiber content, is very effective in the problem of constipation.
- Because it absorbs water faster, it ensures that foods are digested more easily from the intestines.
- With this, It also relieves the problem of bloating and indigestion caused by constipation.
- Consuming oats by softening them with warm water will be more beneficial in terms of digestion.
- To make it even more delicious, soaked oats help digestion like bananas and pears. you can add other fruits.
5) Fennel Tea
- Fennel is not just for constipation; It is also good for menstrual cramps, bloating after meals and indigestion.
- Especially if you prefer fresh fennel, which you can buy from herbalists, you will see the effect faster.
- Dry a piece of dried fennel in hot water while you are experiencing constipation.
- Try to drink it in the form of a glass every day after dinner or at noon.
- Fennel takes effect in a day or two and your intestines begin to digest faster.
6) White Cabbage
- White cabbage, which is one of the vegetables with the highest fiber content, is a food that you should consume plenty for your stomach and intestinal health.
- You need to consume cabbage frequently both to prevent constipation and to provide instant solution to constipation.
- To create a short-term solution, you can boil the cabbage leaves and drink the juice.
- Likewise, cabbage rolls can be preferred in terms of being both delicious and easy to eat.
- Although fresh is preferred according to the season, dried figs are very effective in balancing the working order of the intestines.
- The 4-5 figs you eat as a snack or for breakfast eliminate the digestive problem in the intestine and make you go to the toilet more easily.
8) Olive oil
- Olive oil has so many benefits for health that it is not surprising that it is good for constipation.
- Olive oil, which has a quick effect on the definitive solution of constipation, helps digestion and prevents intestinal diseases.
- Especially the pear skin is very effective against constipation due to its high fiber content.
- For this, it is recommended to eat the pear especially with its peel.
- 1 pear you will eat per day is digestive It also keeps your system in balance and helps the intestines work faster.
- Leek is a vegetable that should be consumed frequently in order to prevent constipation.
- It also plays an important role in solving the problem of constipation due to its high fiber content.
- Leeks are cooked with olive oil and served as dinner. You can consume it.
- As it will be a little difficult to consume raw, you can make it easier to eat by boiling it and squeezing lemon on it.
11) Lemon Yoghurt
- We have a suggestion for those who want to relieve their constipation, which can be easily prepared at home. Lemon yogurt!
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon into a bowl of yogurt and consume this yogurt in case of constipation.
- Lemon yogurt, which will help the intestines to relax, will save you from this difficult situation thanks to its probiotic feature.
- As lemon is antioxidant and yogurt is probiotic, it will end intestinal stagnation in minutes.
12) Milk with Coffee
- If you can’t relax your bowels for a few days, it’s time to put an end to constipation.
- Thanks to the coffee milk, you can go to the sink in a short time and help the intestines relax.
- Granular coffee or Turkish coffee added. By drinking hot milk, you can support the movement of the stomach and the revitalization of the digestive system.
- Constipation will no longer be a problem of children and adults and will become a thing of the past.
- In the days of constipation when you feel bad, you can use a hot cup of coffee with 1 cup of coffee. Don’t forget to drink milk.